Location: USA, New York
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 - 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and hardworking professional to join our team as a Product Analyst.
What you'll be doing:
- Forming different hypotheses for further development in our products;
- Providing analytical support to our marketing & development teams;
- Running split tests to verify different hypothesis;
- Market/competitors research;
- Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to formulate product development hypotheses and lead a data-driven product management process;
- Ability to do market/competitors analysis;
- Willingness to understand and clarify new data;
- Turnkey approach to tasks;
- 2+ years of experience in analytics;
- Proficiency in SQL;
- Experience with Excel, BI and data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus).
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).