Welcome to Solid documentation page. Solid - is a payment gateway enabling the merchant to accept online payments of a different kind.
Here you may find everything you need to know about our API, its methods and how to integrate and utilize our API.
Below you may find the list of methods that our API supports and on the side, you may find detailed articles that contain everything you need to know about the service.
- Init Payment - operation of order initiating. This performs order creation and transaction is prepared for payment.
- Charge - basic operation of withdrawal amounts from cardholder's account. Upon successful payment, two scenarios on this order are possible - refund or chargeback. This operation can be made via 3DS. When the operation is successfully done, cardholder data are tokenized so that the subsequent payments can be affected by token (recurring payments).
- Recurring - operation of payment by the token. In contrast to Charge, token previously received is to be sent in the request instead of cardholder data. Upon successful payment, two scenarios on this order are possible - refund or chargeback.
- Status - request for receiving current order status.
- Refund - request for transferring funds back to the cardholder. Refunds can be made only on successfully paid order. Only one refund can be effected per order.
- Auth - operation to check the availability of a required amount of funds for a specific credit card and reserve it for a subsequent Settle
- Settle - operation is used for settling an authorization transaction that was previously performed.
- Void - operation is used for voiding a previously performed authorization transactions.